Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who is a better dancer Justin or Beyoncé?

Beyonce is in awe of Justine Timberlake after he played one of her backup dancers on Saturday Night Live last weekend. "I still can't believe he did that. He was incredible," Beyoncé, 27, said on The Ed Lover Show (Power 105. 1). "We rehearsed it two times. He picked up the choreography. He has this photographic memory. He could probably kill it if he wanted to." Timberlake, in a black leotard and high heels, danced to "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)," one of the tracks off Beyoncé's new album, I Am … Sasha Fierce. The singer said she is ready for people to see her through the album. "With this project, I went with simplicity, because I've done everything," Beyoncé said. "Half of the album is my album that I love, called I Am, and half is for the fans, called Sasha Fierce." Her Alter EgoSasha Fierce is the singer's sensual, aggressive alter ego, but don't expect her to surface anywhere but the stage. "Sasha Fierce was born when I did 'Crazy in Love.' People, when they meet me, expect that all the time, but that person is strictly for the stage." Maybe Sasha caused that fall at her concert last year. Either way, Beyoncé is still feeling that pain. "I had to get right up or I would be laid out. I have a permanent scar and permanent bruising on my leg from that fall."

0 comments: