Monday, January 12, 2009

Kanye Wants Less Fans

Kanye West should do stand up or host a talk show or star in his own reality TV show - something that involves talking! Because the things that come out of his mouth are sooooooooo good!Speaking with Vibe magazine, the Love Lockdown singer said he wants fewer fans…so he can pose naked.Following a logic only Kanye could possibly know, he explained, "I want the freedom of having less fans. It's like the freedom of having less money. If you have less money, you have less responsibility. It's like Björk. If she wanted to pose naked, you'd be like, 'Oh, that's Björk.' But if I wanted to pose naked, people would draw all type of things into it. I definitely feel like, in the next however many years, if I work out for two months, that I'll pose naked."Or in a swan dress!For some reason we have the feeling that if suddenly Kanye had less fans, he'd complain about wanting more fans.We have to give the Auto-Tune-er credit for wanting to "break every rule and mentality of hip-hop, of black culture, of American culture," even if his methods of doing so seem strange. This is "great art" after all.What we don't understand is why he doesn't pose nude now…it's not like he thinks badly of himself or anything."I believe I am the greatest entertainer of this generation," he told the magazine.Well then!Get on with your naked self!!!!

0 comments: